How Long Does It Take To Get To China By Plane
Are you planning trip and wondering how long does it take to get to China? How long flying to China takes depends on where one starts the journey. Below are the varying times it takes to get from various parts of the US to Beijing, China. Overall, the time taken ranges from 11 to 14 hours.
How Long Is A Plane Ride To China
- NYC to China flight time is 13 hours and 30 minutes.
- LAX to China flight time is 12 hours.
- California to China flight time is 11 hours and 20 minutes.
- London to Shanghai flight time is 11 hours and 20 minutes.
- Sydney to Beijing flight time is 11 hours and 20 minutes.
- New Delhi to Beijing flight time is 5 hours and 45 minutes.
Those going to Shanghai should add an extra two hours to the above flight times to know the total number of hours.
An aspect that throws first time overseas travelers off is the time of arrival displayed. As an example, if one leaves New York at 12:00 am on a Thursday, they will arrive in Beijing at 1:30 pm Eastern Time. However, the monitor will display 2:30 am as the arrival time. There is often the initial shock that one will spend more than a day traveling, often leaving people confused about the route used.
To avoid this initial shock, one ought to keep in mind that China is 13 to 16 hours ahead of the USA depending on what side of the coast you are on.
See Also>> Chinese Airlines
During the flight
There is plenty one can do to keep themselves occupied during long flights. It starts with wearing comfortable clothes that will make the trip unbearable. A person can also catch up on sleep, and should that be difficult to get aid from sleeping pills or essential oils. Earplugs and noise cancellation earphones are also crucial during long flights. It allows for sound sleep and to enjoy the quality of the music or motion pictures a person is watching.
The other thing one can do to make a long flight bearable is to update their playlist and stock up on things to watch. There is also the option of reading or bringing work along should there be a need. Games are also an alternative when traveling in pairs or with a family. Aim to have those that do not cause disturbance to those around you either by movement or noise.
During the flight, have an emphasis on self-care. Having an eye cream, snacks that one likes and exercise is things one can also do to have a pleasant flight. One can also make conversation with their seatmate should they be entertaining enough to carry a conversation with.
If you have been searching how long goes it take to get to China then you must also be interested in our China Tours. Please have a look and contact us for any tour assistance, interpreting, or just anything to help make your travel experience the best as possible. Be sure to also read our China travel guide for more tips!
- Best Place To Buy Electronics in Guangzhou – Top 7 Locations
- Best Places To Visit In China – The Ultimate Guide
- Best Time To Visit Beijing For Tourists
- Best Time To Visit Guangzhou For Tourists
- Best Time To Visit Shanghai For Tourists
- Best Time To Visit Shenzhen For Tourists
- Best Time To Visit Xiamen For Tourists
- Can I use Google Translate in China?
- Can You Drink Tap Water in Hong Kong? Some Things to Know
- China Landmarks Worth Visiting for Tourists – 10 Best Locations
- Chinese Visa Photo Requirements for Applicants
- Do I need a Visa To Go To China?
- Does Google Maps Work in China? Problems & Solutions
- Famous Buildings in China Recommended to Visit
- How Much Does a Meal Cost in China? Managing Expenses
- How Much is a Cup of Coffee in China?
- How Much Is A Trip To China
- How to Avoid Getting Sick in China – Tips For Staying Healthy
- How To Overcome Culture Shock In China
- How to Travel From Hong Kong to Guangzhou – 4 Best Routes
- Is Beijing Safe For Tourists? Crime Rates & Safety
- Is Guangzhou Safe For Tourists? Crime Rates & Safety
- Is Shanghai Safe For Tourists? Crime Rates & Safety
- Is Shenzhen Safe For Tourists? Crime Rates & Safety
- Is Xiamen Safe For Tourists? Crime Rates & Safety
- The 12 BEST Things to do in Hangzhou China
- The 12 BEST Things to do in Nanjing China
- The 9 BEST Things to do in Xi’an China
- Theme Parks in Beijing – 10 Best Locations for Travelers
- Theme Parks in Shanghai – 10 Best Locations for Travelers
- Top 10 Things to do in Beijing at Night
- Top 10 Things to do in Shanghai at Night
- Top 8 Things to do in Guangzhou at Night
- Travel To China Checklist
- Vaccines For China – What Is Required
- Visiting China For The First Time – What To Expect
- Water Parks in China – 10 Best Locations for Travelers
- What Credit Cards Are Accepted in China?
- What Kind Of Adapter Do I need For China?
- What Not to Eat in China – Food Safety Tips
- Where is The Glass Bridge in China? Best Locations & More